Saturday, January 30, 2010

Abounding excitement!

I don't think that I've been this excited in a long time, well, maybe I've just been perpetually excited since this trip was announced! (some of you are laughing at me right now...) I've been gathering for packing for months, I've been watching videos and taking notes, going back to my college notes, reading Bible reference books and checking out maps when I read my Bible and I don't think that I've scratched the surface as to preparation for this trip. This has been a far off dream since college and I feel so blessed that it is really happening. I'm looking forward to traveling with this team that God has put in place and getting to know them all in a special way. I have no idea how often I'll get to blog, but this is a cool way to keep our loved ones in the loop. I would ask that you just keep us all in your prayers for things like travel, health, relationships and that we would be able to take in all that the Lord has for us as we are there. I'll try to get back on here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment