Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thanks for all the support

I posted the notice on Facebook about the blog and had 25 response in one day. Many people will be keeping up with our blog...so0 that means I will make a priority of getting stuff on here. I think we should be able to put up pictures as well as get other people to log in and blog for their family and friends.
Thanks to those who marked "follow" so that we know you are checking!

Three more days!!....(so much to get done before we leave!)

2 comments:

  1. I signed up, but not really sure what I'm doing!
    Thanks to everyone who has been praying for my ankle and knee since I fell on Sun. God is good--and faithful! I'm walking better and looking forward to our trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a wonderful time! we would love to see pictures of the group. and definitely keep you guys in our prayers!

    ~D&A Anderson

    ReplyDelete