Thursday, February 4, 2010

Biblical Sightings

Today, we took a boat across the Sea of Gallilee. It was amazing to think this is the same water that Jesus performed his miracle with his disciples. It was a moving experience. We also went up near the border of Lebanon and Syria. I don't have my notes with me right now so I can't tell you logistically where different sites that we saw were located. However, we saw many significant Biblical places today. Just take my word for it, okay? I have been significantly impacted spiritually by what we saw today.

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys!!! Love being able to follow along on your journeys from back home. Could you add in a help for us readers though?! Intro each post with "Terry here" or "Paul here" or "Sara here" so that we know whose voice we are reading? It says at the bottom of each post who is signed in, but just to clarify in case people don't know to look down there, that might help! Thanks, Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya speaking. Tell my mom Jodi Hi for me. I miss her and wish I were there too. Hope she is doing good as I'm sure everyone is looking out for everyone else. I'm so excited for all of you and think and pray for all of you off and on all day since you've left. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete