Monday, February 1, 2010

It's official-half of my little family is boarding a plane to go international! I spoke with them - my last verbal communication until they return - and they haven't lost any of their enthusiasm yet. I can't imagine what it will be like to wake up that first morning in Israel...will it be amazement...awe...wonderment? To see the things that Jesus would have seen, to walk the places He would have walked, to smell and hear the echoes of what the people left behind in the walls and to touch the things similar of His time. I have such envy that Gage and I couldn't go but I also am so wonderfully thankful that Savannah had this opportunity to experience as well as share it with Dan. Thank you to everyone for praying for this group, as it is our only way of staying close to them. Pray that each one of them will soak up every moment and not miss any opportunity to touch lives while they are there.

1 comment:

  1. Yay...Savannah's on her way to Israel...Have fun girl!!!

    abby a.

    ReplyDelete