Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Wonder

We spent the day at Petra, Jordan. It is an archeological wonder! You will have to wait for the photographs because it is beyond description. Like I said in an earlier post, it has been on my bucket list, and I was not disappointed. It dates back to second century BC and there is nothing in this world like it. Everyone who took the walk, made at least a five mile hike, so I'm too tired to add any more than to tell you that it was a wonderful day! Tomorrow, on to Mt. Nebo and Amman. Then after a short rest in a hotel, home!

And, Tanya, this is Joy Garrelts. I don't know if you realize that or not. Terry and I took good care of your mom today. She had a donkey ride and a horse ride today. What a trooper! She had a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment